Dads are vital to the health of the family.
Our staff believes in saving the life of the child. This means both Mom and Dad can help their newborn grow and develop.
We encourage men to be involved as fathers.
A father is a daughter’s first love and a son’s first hero. At Reach Out Pregnancy Center we believe the father is one of the most important people in a child’s life. We have partnered with many volunteers and want to invite you to come be a part of this amazing opportunity tailored to new and expecting fathers. We want to help you feel like a dad pro, in a fun and educational way, before your baby is even born. Come learn about parenting and life skills to ensure you are the best dad you can be for your bundle of joy.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Coaching- We want you to feel safe, heard and advocated for as a father by connecting you to one of our coaches.
Curriculum- Once a week at a time convenient for you, you’ll meet with one of our Dads for Life coaches for a dad lesson.
Care- Beyond the curriculum, we want to help you with any struggles. We have lots of resources to further help you on your journey to being the best dad you can be. We also provide baby bucks every time you come in to use in our baby boutique.
For more information or to sign up
What makes a great Dad?
He’s a man who:
- Is aware of the significant impact he has on his family.
- Is aware of his emotions, capabilities, and limitations.
- Takes care of himself physically and spiritually.
- Is aware of his distinct significant role, and is a positive role model for his children.
- Is a nurturing parent who understands the unique contributions that both he and mom bring to the table (the difference between “fathering” and “mothering”).
- Works to build healthy relationships with his family and others in his life.
Parenting Resources for Fathers
At Reach Out, dads are encouraged to participate with moms in our Earn While You Learn program to find out more about pregnancy and parenting. But we also have classes just for guys. Contact us to find out more about:
Reach Out Pregnancy Center
We nurture new fathers.
We believe men play a pivotal role in the family. Reach Out Pregnancy Center can help strengthen your family bonds by encouraging men to take active roles as fathers.