Embrace Every Life as a Gift
The mission of Reach Out Pregnancy Center is to save the life of a child by caring for the mother, helping at-risk families thrive, and bringing the Gospel to the parents.
Reach Out Pregnancy Center offers no-cost services to expectant mothers and their families. We offer information on pregnancy options, prenatal and parenting classes, and material support to pregnant mothers, expecting fathers, and their families. We embrace every life as a gift and want to help each family thrive while overcoming challenges. We’re located in Harrison, Ohio.
We provide, at no charge:
- Pregnancy tests and ultrasound scans
- Parenting and prenatal classes
- Christ-centered spiritual guidance and education
- Consultation and educational services for pregnancy or pregnancy loss
- Professional community referrals for medical care, counseling, and more
- Material support such as diapers, formula, baby clothes, furniture, and other baby items
Talk to Reach Out Pregnancy Center
Compassionate, Understanding Staff
This is Diane and Marianne from Reach Out Pregnancy Center. We, along with our awesome group of client advocates, are here to talk with you about YOU! We want to know about your situation and how we can help. We also want you to know about our many FREE resources available to you.
Reach Out Pregnancy Center (ROPC) opened its doors in the summer of 1993. Our purpose is to provide help to women, both single and married, at a time when support is needed most. ROPC is a non-denominational Christian ministry. We are a mostly volunteer service organization located in the heart of Harrison, Ohio. We’re here to help you and your family.